Crazy Suggestions for Meeting Recruitment Challenges and Why You Don’t Have to Follow Them
CEO’s know that having the right talent means everything when it comes to the success of their organization. But they’re facing greater and greater challenges in finding them. Some CEOs are getting desperate. We came across a few crazy suggestions for meeting those challenges that you (thankfully) don’t have to follow.
In addition to job fairs, talent auditions, job boards, and offering incentives for employees who provide referrals, the article made a few suggestions (which again, you don’t need to follow!)
- “Give executives time off to become active members of their alumni associations
- Give executives time off to broaden their networks through teaching at local universities and colleges
- Hold summer placements for high school and college students
- Provide scholarships for high-potential high school graduates from low income families in exchange for a certain number of years of service
- Sponsor tutoring programs at schools with high failure and drop out rates
- Partner with local schools to arrange field trips and site visits to company locations.”
Thankfully, the solution can be much simpler, cheaper, and faster. Quintegra is a leader in the industry of finding, securing, and retaining the right candidates and employees for your organization.
Our resources and expertise make partnering with us an easy decision. Contact us today to see what our custom solutions can mean for your business, and why you can ignore all the crazy ideas out there and get back to focusing on making 2015 more successful than ever.